By using widgets you can change the form of an app item, process task or start event. Widgets are used when standard settings are not enough; they allow you to add new tabs, columns, panels, information blocks with instructions and also execute code.
Only the users included in the Administrators group can create and configure widgets.
On this tab, you will find all widgets that can be added to the form. Drag the widget from the right panel or click the link + Widget.
The following widgets can be added to forms in QuickBPM:
- element layout widgets (Columns, Tabs, Panels with headers)
- HTML widgets (Code and Text)
- common widgets (Button and Text box)
- data widgets (File preview, Standard Item Form, Upload and Preview File)
- side panel widgets (Side Panel Widget, Associated Object, App Item Tasks, App Item Status)
- QuickBPM widgets (Object Activity Stream)
You can drag properties both to the main area of the form and to the side panel. It is also convenient to place properties inside the element layout widgets.
Removing the widget from the form
To remove a widget, select it on the form and click on the respective icon at the top of the widget.