- My tasks - here you will see all the tasks for which you are responsible. If a colleague assigns you a new task, a red circle with a number will appear next to My Tasks.
- Assisting – this section displays tasks that require your participation at certain stages. A gray circle with a number inside indicates how many tasks you are assisting on.
- Assigned by me - all the tasks created by you are collected here.
If in the organizational chart you are assigned to the position of the department head, then in addition to your own tasks, you will see the tasks of your subordinates. Learn more in the My department article.
You can filter your tasks and view them in a convenient manner:
1. Current. Use this option to view current tasks that require your immediate attention.
2. All. You will see a list of your current tasks, and the tasks that you/your colleagues have ever performed, sorted by the date.
If the name of the task is crossed out, it means that is has been completed.
Click on the task name to open its page. It contains all the necessary information: task description, attachments, deadlines, participants, author.
In QuickBPM you can reassign multiple tasks at once. It may be useful if you are leaving on a business trip and wish to delegate all your current tasks to a colleague.
Go to My tasks and check all the tasks that you want to reassign. The symbol will appear on the top of the list.
Click on the symbol and select the new task executor.
Once you click Reassign, all the selected tasks will be reassigned and will disappear from your task list. Also, you will see a corresponding notification in your activity stream.
Please note that a regular user can only reassign the tasks where he or she is specified as Executor. A manager can also reassign the tasks of his or her employees.