Only the users included in the Administrators group can edit widgets on a page.
Adding a New Page
To add a new page to the main menu, click Add Workspace -> Create.
To add a page to a workspace, click Add in the workspace menu. In the provided window, click Create -> More. Then go to the Page tab.
Go to the Page tab and fill in the form.
- Page Name – enter the name of the page that will be displayed in the left menu.
- Page URL – the URL is assigned automatically when the page is created and can be edited at that point. It is used for quick access to the page.
- Page Icon – select a suitable icon. Icons help users navigate in the menu and quickly find the necessary page.
- Layout – choose if you want the widgets on the page to be positioned in one or two columns.
- Visibility – specify the users who will be able to see the page in their left menu. Later on, you can change the visibility settings if necessary.
- Visible to everyone - all system users will see the page.
- Only to administrators - only users included in the Administrators group will see the page.
Fill in the form and click Create.
The new page will open. Now, fill it with widgets. Click Add Widget.
Read more about how to create and set up widgets in the next article.
Let's create a page that will contain the payroll schedule of the company. The information is entered via an HTML widget.
Once the page is saved, it will look as follows:
Managing Page Settings
You can edit or delete the widget that you have added. For more information on working with widgets, please go to the Widgets section.
To do that, click the gear icon to the right of the page's name and select the required option.
Select user groups who must be able to see the page in the menu, and click Save to apply changes.
You can edit the following fields: Page Name, URL, Icon, Layout.
Deleting a page
In the pop-up, confirm that you want to delete the link.
The page will be moved to the recycle bin. It will disappear from the menu and become unavailable to users.
To restore a deleted page, go to the recycle bin and click Restore next to the page's name.