Only users added to the Administrators group can perform all the above actions.
To add a new user to your company, send him or her an invite via email. To do this, go to Administration> Users and in the upper right corner click on the + User button.
A User Invite form will open.
Fill out the following information:
- Email address - specify the email address of the person whom you want to invite.
- Full name - specify the first and the last name of the person.
- Mobile phone - enter the employee's mobile phone number.
- Work phone - enter the employee’s work phone number.
- Date of Birth - enter the date of birth of the employee.
- Hire date - select the day when the employee is hired.
- Time Zone - the default time zone of the company.
- Job Position - assign the employee to the job position, if you have already created the organizational chart of the company.
- Groups - include the employee to the groups.
- Photo - upload an employee's photo.
Only the Email address field is required.
After all the data is entered, click on the Send invite button. A message will be sent to the specified e-mail, and the name of the employee will appear in the Users list with the Invited status.
When the user accepts the invitation and is authorized in the system, his or her status will change to Active.
If necessary, you can resend the invite. To do this, open the user profile and click on the Resend Invite button.
If necessary, you can cancel the invite. To do this, open the user profile and click on the Cancel Invite button.
Once the user has accepted the invite, he or she will have to fill in the form where they need to specify the initial data for the account.
When a user clicks the Next button, he or she logs in to QuickBPM and may start working on the company’s portal right away.
How to lock users
If for any reason an employee terminates his/her job contract with a company, their access to corporate information and documents should be limited. To do this, go to Administration> Users. Select the employee you want to lock and in his or her profile click the Lock button.
Please note, you can only lock active users.
Once this is done, the employee's status will change to Locked and he or she will not be able to sign in to the company. Locked users are not displayed in the user list and can only be viewed through search.
How to unlock users
If you need to restore access to the system, go to the user profile and click Unlock.
The user will be able to log in to the company’s portal using his or her credentials.
Open the user profile and click Recover password. A password recovery link will be sent to the specified email address.
Clicking on the link, the user will be able to enter a new password and save it.
If you need to add or edit the employee's information, for example, change the job position, go to the Administration> Users page. Select the employee, and in his or her profile, click Edit.
Make all the necessary changes on the page that opens, and then click on the Save button.